SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Heritage Global Partners (“HGP”), a worldwide leader in asset advisory and auction services and a subsidiary of Heritage Global Inc. (OTCQB:HGBL, CSE:HGP), today announced that it will manage a global online auction featuring assets from eleven Weston Educational Inc. (“Weston Educational”) college campuses by order of U.S. Bankruptcy Court (Case No. 16-21382JGR).
The sale begins January 30, 2017, and features hundreds of lots of professional equipment and career training assets from the college’s dental and medical assistant, radiology and pharmacy technician, surgical technology, physical fitness, massage therapy and esthetics programs, as well as furniture, technology and other general support.
Weston Educational Inc. Global Online Auction
January 30, 2017 (7:00 a.m. CST) – February 1, 2017 (10:00 p.m. CST)
For questions or sale preview information please contact Nick Dove, HGP Director of Sales.
- Medical and dental stations, exam tables, microscopes, centrifuges, scales, sterilizers, incubators, EKGs, diagnostics and thousands of medical supplies as well as other kits and lab equipment
- Radiology training systems, anatomic models, skeletons, simulators, textbooks and more
- Fitness / gym equipment, massage tables, facial steamers, magnifying lamps, sterilizers and more
- Office, classroom and exam room furnishings, including desks, chairs, cabinets, work stations, etc.
- Phone systems, networking and routing equipment and assorted name-brand of flat screen televisions, computers, printers and projectors including, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Epson, Toshiba, Mitsubishi and Vizio
“Our upcoming sale of Weston’s eleven campuses represents an exceptional opportunity for healthcare institutions, professional practices, trade schools, users and resellers to acquire volumes high-quality professional equipment, consumables, furniture, technology and much more,” stated Nick Dove, HGP Director of Sales. “We have a great selection of medical and dental equipment from leading brand names including Welch Allyn, Contec, Midmark, Promethean, Seca, Globe Scientific, LW Scientific and Siemens Clinitek, among others. All assets are in excellent condition and we encourage interested bidders to review the upcoming inventory on our website as the full catalog will be available soon.”