DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Opportunity Assessment of Saudi Arabian Market for Environmental Services (2015)" report to their offering.
The environmental services market in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) is expected to grow at a healthy Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.9% till 2020.
In this market, the environmental consulting services segment was the largest revenue generator in 2015.
While the market faced constraints on account of lower spend and delayed projects, the Presidency of Meteorology and Environment (PME) is expected to get more autonomy in the future and implementation of environmental standards is likely to become more stringent and compliance, necessary.
This is expected to result in an increase in the market potential for these services in KSA, going forward.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Introduction
- KSA - A Market With Prospects for Environmental Services
- Industry Definitions
3. Drivers and Restraints
4. Market Analysis and Forecasts
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Breakdown by Types of Services
- Revenue Breakdown by End Users
- Project Investments by End-user Segments
5. Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Overview
- Competitive Landscape Discussion
6. Industry Value Chain
- Industry Value Chain Analysis
- Industry Value Chain Analysis Discussion
7. Regulatory Framework
- Regulatory Bodies
- Regulatory Framework for Environmental Services in KSA
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2nqbdj/opportunity