This comprehensive new directory lists every major national and international foundations, NGOs and other charitable and grant-making organizations located on the entire European continent.
All of the major established foundations and NGOs are included, as well as some of the less well-known grant-making organizations. Presenting names and contact details for almost 2000 institutions, this new publication is the most comprehensive and up to date information on this growing sector.
- Entries are arranged alphabetically by country
- Each entry contains the institution's name, postal, Internet and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, details of its function, activities, geographical area of activity, and key executives where available.
- Included an index of foundations, by geographical area of operations and by main activities
- A wide range of activities is covered including aid to less developed countries, the environment, education, the arts and humanities, and medicine and health
- Included information on foundation centres and co- ordinating bodies
- Make vital contacts
The Directory would be an important reference resource to organizations, public and academic libraries, NGOs, charities and other grant-making and grant-seeking organizations and institutions concerned with or interested in the work of foundations throughout Europe.
For more information about this directory visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5mxcfq/european