DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Directory of Libraries of the Islamic World 2017-18" directory to their offering.
This new edition of The Directory of Libraries of the Islamic World provide essential details on all libraries in the islamic countries of Africa, the Middle East, Central and South Asia, and South East Asia including universities, public and special libraries and including the libraries of institutes and research centres.
The Directory of Libraries of the Islamic World will be of special interest to public and academic libraries, international organisations, embassies, businesses, the media, scientific and professional bodies and anyone with an interest in libraries throughout the Islamic world.
Meticulously researched this new edition provides the most up-to-date information available and, to ensure accuracy and reliability, information is provided by the libraries and institutions concerned.
- Provides extensive details on libraries of universities, public and special libraries and includes the libraries of attached institutes and research centres throughout the Islamic World.
- Entries list full contact details, including e- mail and internet addresses, and names of chief librarians and other relevant staff.
- Metriculously researched to provide the most up-to-date information.
- Provides information on thousands of libraries.
- Entries list full contact details, including e-mail and internet addresses, and names of chief librarians and other relevant staff.
- Other invaluable information includes: area of specialisation, opening hours, the size and composition of library holdings, online subscriptions and details of the libraries own publications.
- Fully indexed for easy location of university, public and special libraries.
For more information about this directory visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bkmgsf/directory_of