This comprehensive new directory lists every major national and international foundations, NGOs and other charitable and grant-making organizations located in the Asia Pacific region.
All of the major established foundations and NGOs are included, as well as some of the less well-known grant-making organizations. Presenting names and contact details for over 1000 institutions, this new edition is the most comprehensive and up to date information on this growing sector.
- Entries are arranged alphabetically by country.
- Each entry contains the institution's name, postal, internet and email addresses, telephone and fax numbers and details of its function, activities, geographical area of activity and key executives where available.
- Includes an index of foundations.
- A wide range of activity is covered including aid to less developed countries, the environment, education, the arts and humanities, and medicine and health.
- Includes information on foundation centres and co-ordinating bodies.
The Directory would be an important reference resource to organizations, public and academic libraries, NGOs, charities and other grant-making and grant-seeking organizations and institutions concerned with or interested in the work of foundations in the Asia Pacific region.
For more information about this directory visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t64szc/directory_of_asia