DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Laboratory Products Purchasing Trends, 2016-2017" report to their offering.
Readers of Lab Manager Magazine were invited to participate in an online survey in July 2016. To qualify for survey participation, readers had to play a role in their laboratory's purchasing process, be familiar with their laboratory's product budgets, and represent a laboratory that either uses or plans to use products in 1 or more of the 7 specified laboratory product categories: instruments, equipment, chemicals, reagents and kits, general lab supplies, plasticware, and glassware.
A total of 557 decision makers qualified for and completed the survey, answering questions on purchases, budgets, top companies, and purchasing preferences. Respondents were segmented by type of laboratory: academic, biopharma, government, industrial, and clinical.
Key Topics Covered:
- Research Background, Objectives, Methodology, and Respondent Demographics
- Executive Summary
- Laboratory Product Purchases and the Influential Factors of Selection
- Product Budgets and Volumes
- Top Companies
- Verbatim Responses-Academic Laboratories
- Verbatim Responses-Government Laboratories
- Verbatim Responses-Biopharma Laboratories
- Verbatim Responses-Industrial Laboratories
- Verbatim Responses-Clinical Laboratories
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pxrmj5/global_laboratory