NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) announced today that 10 of its Financial Advisors were named to The National Association of Plan Advisors’ (NAPA) list of Top Women Advisors.
NAPA is a professional organization, affiliated with the American Retirement Association, for Financial Advisors who serve employer-sponsored retirement plans and their participants.
Nominees were asked to respond to a series of questions, both quantitative and qualitative, about their experience and practice. Those questionnaires were then reviewed on an anonymous basis by a panel of judges who, over the course of several weeks, selected the women honored in three separate categories:
- Captains: Top producers who happen to be principals, owners or team captains of their organizations.
- All-Stars: Top producers who have their own practice.
- Rising Stars: Top producers who have less than five years of experience with retirement plans as a Financial Advisor (some have been working with plans longer, but not as a Financial Advisor).
The following Financial Advisors were recognized:
- Kelly Caves, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Los Angeles, CA
- Lisa Gibson, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Houston, TX
- Teri Kelley, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Scottsdale, AZ
- Tina Wisialowski, Graystone Consulting, Milwaukee, WI
- Julie Braun, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Colchester, VT
- Michele Casey, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Reno, NV
- Jessica Fitzgerald, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Rochester, MI
- Rebecca McCormick, Graystone Consulting, Green Bay, WI
- Mary Tomanek, Graystone Consulting, Deerfield, IL
- Tricia Uttech, Graystone Consulting, Milwaukee, WI
Graystone Consulting, a business of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC, provides a complete range of investment consulting services to institutional clients, which include corporations, endowments and foundations, health care organizations, insurance entities, state and local governments, Taft-Hartley funds and family offices. Tailored investment advice is delivered by Institutional Consulting Directors, experienced investment professionals who are backed by a dedicated consulting team and the broad resources of Morgan Stanley. For further information, please visit www.morganstanley.com/graystoneconsulting.
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, a global leader, provides access to a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, banking services, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust services.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
NAPA Net’s “Top Women Advisors of 2016”, December 14, 2016 as appearing in NAPA Net or www.NAPA-NET.org is based on a combination of nominations by the NAPA members as well as votes from individuals across the spectrum of the retirement industry. Nominees are asked to respond to a series of questions, both quantitative and qualitative, about their experience and practice. A panel of judges reviewed the anonymized questionnaires and selected the women honored in three separate categories including All-Stars, Captains, and Rising Stars. The rating is not indicative of the Financial Advisors’ future performance. Neither Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC nor its Financial Advisors pay a fee to NAPA Net in exchange for the rating.
Graystone Consulting is a business of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management is a division of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management is a trade name of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC.
©2016 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC.