DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Aluminum - Nickel Catalyst Market 2016-2021" report to their offering.
The strong growth of aluminum nickel catalyst market is attributed to the increased demand by the refinery industry, chemicals as well as the polymers industry. The aluminum nickel catalyst market is expected to register a substantial growth in the near future. Rising prominence of Green Chemistry, increased demand for advanced catalytic technologies as well as reactivation of spent raney nickel catalyst are some of the emerging trends in the global aluminum nickel catalyst market.
Refinery Industry holds the major percentage share in the total market by end-user and is projected to display a faster growth in the future. Among the regions, Asia-Pacific holds the largest market share mainly due to increasing population, higher disposable incomes, and the growing automotive and construction industry.
Scope of the Report
- Refinery Industry
- Chemical Industry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendation
4. Global Chemical Industry Overview
5. Aluminium-Nickel Catalyst Overview
6. Global Aluminium-Nickel Catalyst Market: Growth and Forecast
7. Global Aluminium-Nickel Catalyst Market, By Type (Activated and Non-Activated)
8. Global Aluminium-Nickel Catalyst Market-By End-User Industry (Refinery, Chemical and Other)
9. Global Aluminium-Nickel Catalyst Market: Regional Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends
12. Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Chemical Sensors Market
13. SWOT Analysis -Chemical Sensors Market
14. Supply Chain Analysis
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
17. Company Analysis
- BASF SE
- Evonik In-dustries AG
- Haldor Topsoe A/S
- Hangzhou Jiali metal Technology Co.Ltd.
- Johnson Matthey
- Sigma Aldrich
- Vineeth Chemicals
- W. R. Grace & Co
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8m4dhb/global_aluminum