DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Turkmenistan Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2021: Market Forecasts for Oil Storage, Pipelines and Gas Processing" report to their offering.
The report provides oil and natural gas production, consumption and exports from 2000 to 2020. It also provides historic oil and gas reserves for the period 2000 to 2015. Further, the report provides details such as name, type, operational status and operator for all active and planned (new build) oil storage terminals, major trunk pipelines and gas processing plants in Turkmenistan till 2021. Further, the report also offers recent developments and latest contracts awarded in the country's midstream sector.
- Historic and forecast of oil data related to production, consumption and exports for the period 2000-2020, and reserves for the period 2000-2015
- Historic and forecast of natural gas data related to production, consumption and exports for the period 2000-2020, and reserves for the period 2000-2015
- Updated information related to all active and planned oil storage terminals, major trunk pipelines and gas processing plants in the country, including operator and equity details
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and initial public offerings in the country's midstream oil and gas industry, where available
- Latest developments and awarded contracts related to midstream oil and gas industry in the country
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Turkmenistan Energy Sector
4 Turkmenistan Oil Storage Industry
5 Turkmenistan Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry
6 Turkmenistan Gas Processing Industry
7 Recent Contracts
8 Recent Developments
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r77wth/turkmenistan