DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Augmented Reality in the Air and on the Ground-Aerospace and Defense Alert" report to their offering.
Augmented reality continues to make inroads in both civilian and military aviation applications, as well as on the ground in helmet mounted displays worn by dismounted soldiers. This edition of Aerospace and Defense Alert profiles recent innovations in augmented reality.
Aerospace and Defense Alert delves into the technologies and applications that shape both commercial and military aviation and space exploration, ranging from engine design to the latest avionics systems. The defense portion of the publication explores the many facets of 21st century military technologies, such as UAV improvements, and cutting edge battlefield medical treatment.
The need for low power, smaller, lighter sensors with enhanced performance attributes and minimal false alarms is driving innovations in the sensors space. The Sensors and Control cluster covers innovations pertaining to technologies such as wireless sensors and networks, energy harvesting, haptics and touch, MEMS and nanosensors, Terahertz, ubiquitous/smart sensors, CBRNE, quantified-self, sensor fusion, M2M communications, and drones.
Key Topics Covered:
- Recent Technology Innovations in Augmented Reality
- Overview of Augmented Reality
- AR Windshield
- Intelligent AR (IAR) Aircraft Maintenance System
- In-Flight Training Simulator
- Outdoor on-the-move AR Fusion Engine
- Prism-based AR Head Mounted Display
- Adaptable Soldier AR System
- Pocket-Sized AR System for Flight Control
- AR Orientation System with FLIR camera
- Notable Industry Initiatives
- Quotes and Strategic Initiatives
- Key Patents
- Key Patents
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9wc7v5/augmented_reality