DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Glycol Market in Singapore: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of glycol market in Singapore.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Singapore.
- Glycol market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated.
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country.
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders' databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. SINGAPORE: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. GLYCOL MARKET IN SINGAPORE
2.1. Overview of glycol market
2.2. Producers of glycols in Singapore, including contact details and product range
3. SINGAPORE'S FOREIGN TRADE IN GLYCOL
3.1. Export and import of ethylene glycol: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of propylene glycol: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN SINGAPORE
5. GLYCOL CONSUMERS IN SINGAPORE MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Glycol in Singapore
5.2. Glycol consumers in Singapore
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t4cwvj/glycol_market_in.