DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Casinos and Gaming Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2016" report to their offering.
The G8 Casinos and Gaming industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The G8 countries contributed $198.3 billion in 2015 to the global casinos and gaming industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.3% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $175.5 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of -2.4% over the 2015-20 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the casinos and gaming industry, with market revenues of $99.8 billion in 2015. This was followed by Japan and Italy, with a value of $31.5 and $16.1 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the casinos and gaming industry in the G8 nations with a value of $82.0 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $25.9 and $14.7 billion, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Group of Eight (G) Casinos & Gaming
- Casinos & Gaming in Canada
- Casinos & Gaming in France
- Casinos & Gaming in Germany
- Casinos & Gaming in Italy
- Casinos & Gaming in Japan
- Casinos & Gaming in Russia
- Casinos & Gaming in The United Kingdom
- Casinos & Gaming in The United States
- Company Profiles
- CIRSA Gaming Corporation S.A.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- Camelot Group
- Codere S.A.
- Diamond Fortune Holdings
- Florida State Lottery
- Gala Coral Group Limited
- Gamehost Inc
- Great Canadian Gaming Corporation
- Groupe FDJ
- Groupe Lucien Barrière SAS
- Groupe Partouche SA
- Ladbrokes plc
- MGM Resorts International
- Maruhan Corporation
- ODS Oddset Deutschland Sportwetten GmbH
- Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation
- Pari Mutuel Urbain
- SNAI S.p.a.
- Saarland-Spielbank Gmbh
- Sisal Group S.p.A.
- William Hill PLC
- mybet Holding SE
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7v5qhs/casinos_and