DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Water Soluble Fertilizer Market Analysis By Product, By Application, By Crop Type And Segment Forecasts, 2013 - 2024" report to their offering.
The global water soluble fertilizers market is expected to reach USD 22.0 billion by 2024. Rising demand for the product as they improve crop quality and increases crop production output significantly will augment market growth over the forecast period. Increasing crop production in countries including China, India, the U.S., Indonesia, Brazil, Japan and Mexico on account of growing population will drive industry size over the next eight years. Decreasing availability of arable land is expected to fuel the product demand over the forecast period.
Horticultural crops are projected to show significant revenue gains at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2016 to 2024 owing to rising consumption of fruits, vegetables, spices and medicinal plants. Moreover, rapid economic development, government support, advancements in fertilizer manufacturing is anticipated to propel market demand.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Water soluble fertilizer market Variables, Trends & Scope
4. Water soluble fertilizer market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
5. Water soluble fertilizer market: Crop Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
6. Water soluble fertilizer market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
7. Water soluble fertilizer market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mt2nwf/water_soluble