DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Chemical Indicator Inks Market Analysis By Product, By Sterilization Process, By Printing Process, And By Applications And Segment Forecasts, 2013 - 2024" report to their offering.
The global chemical indicator inks market is expected to reach USD 83.8 million by 2024. Increasing need for surgical accessories among various end-use industries such as home healthcare sector, medical facilities, and hospitals is expected to fuel product demand over the next eight years. Environmental norms put forth by various agencies including the EU and U.S. EPA to promote sustainable energy sources as opposed to conventional sources is expected to fuel water-based ink demand particularly in North America and Europe. Rising use of inhalers and prefillable syringes in the biotechnology industry for the manufacturing of numerous drugs is expected to have a positive impact on product demand over the next eight years.
Increasing occurrences of no socomial diseases in hospitals have led various associations to put forth stringent regulations related to sterilization of products, such as surgical bags, medical pouches, IV & blood containers, and bottles. This, in turn, will fuel chemical indicator inks demand over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology And Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Chemical Indicator Inks Market Variables, Trends & Scope
4. Chemical Indicator Inks Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
5. Chemical Indicator Inks Market: Sterilization Process Estimates & Trend Analysis
6. Chemical Indicator Inks Market: Printing Process Estimates & Trend Analysis
7. Chemical Indicator Inks Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
8. Chemical Indicator Inks Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7fbcl/chemical