DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Hard Cider in the U.S. (4th Edition)" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Hard Cider Attracting a Wide Customer Base
- Cider Industry Benefits From Health and Gluten-Free Trends
- Greener Practices Save Money and Help Boost Demand
- Significant Market Potential for Organic Cider
- Hard Cider Sales Trends
- Per Capita Consumption
- Distribution Trends and Top Brands
- Pricing Trends for Hard Cider and Alcoholic Beverages
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Alcoholic Beverages
- Economy's Impact on Hard Cider Sales
- Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Hard Cider Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k2vztc/state_of_the