LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Newegg, the leading tech-focused e-retailer in North America, today unveiled its plans to celebrate Boxing Day in Canada with five days of deep discounts across its entire portfolio of products, offering technology enthusiasts hundreds of great year-end deals. Newegg Canada is teaming with Mastercard to extend additional savings to customers paying with Masterpass. From Dec. 24 until Dec. 28 (or until promotion funds are depleted), Newegg Canada customers using Masterpass by Mastercard can save $25 on purchases of $200 or more (total before tax and shipping; additional terms apply).
“We work hard to bring our customers the best deals, and our assortment for Boxing Day is a great example,” said Merle McIntosh, Newegg SVP of Sales and Marketing. “The loyalty of our customers helped us achieve great success in Canada in 2016, and we look forward to carrying that momentum into the new year and beyond.”
Shoppers can get an early jump on the Boxing Week deals with Newegg Canada’s pre-Boxing Day sale. Beginning at midnight Pacific on Dec. 24, people shopping Newegg.ca will have access to deep discounts off the most sought-after technology products. This two-day sale kicks off what will be five days of big savings for Newegg Canada’s customers before, during and after Boxing Day. The Boxing Week savings kick into high gear on Dec. 26, with additional savings through Dec. 28. A sampling of Newegg Canada’s Boxing Day deals includes:
- Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 2.5" 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SV300S37A/120G - $55.99
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - OEM - $159.99
- ASUS Z170-A LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard - $179.99
- Crucial 16GB (2 x 8G) 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3L 1600 (PC3L 12800) Laptop Memory Model CT2KIT102464BF160B - $94.99
- Acer GN246HL Black 24" Gaming Monitors, 144 Hz 1ms (GTG), LED Backlight LCD Monitor provide immersive 3D image - $249.99
- HGST Deskstar NAS H3IKNAS500012872SN (0S03835) 5TB 7200 RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" High-Performance Hard Drive for Desktop NAS Systems Retail Packaging - $214.99
- iBUYPOWER Desktop Computer NE460FS FX-8000 Series FX-8320 (3.50 GHz) 8 GB DDR3 1 TB HDD AMD Radeon RX 460 Windows 10 Home 64-Bit - $799.99
- ASUS Laptop X Series X541SA-DB91-CA Intel Pentium N3710 (1.60 GHz) 4 GB DDR3 Memory 500 GB HDD Intel HD Graphics 405 15.6" Windows 10 Home 64-Bit - $409.99
- HP Laptop EliteBook 745 G3 (T3L32UT#ABA) AMD A10-Series A10 PRO-8700B (1.80 GHz) 8 GB Memory 500 GB HDD AMD Radeon R6 Series 14.0" Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit (downgrade from Windows 10 Pro) - $749.99
Customers in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) have the option of visiting the newly opened Toronto Hybrid Centre, where they can pick up their orders and test the latest and most popular tech products. Customers in the Vancouver area have the option of retrieving their orders at the company’s Vancouver-area facility.
For more information and to stay on top of the latest Boxing Week Deals from Newegg Canada, visit http://www.newegg.ca/HolidayDeals.
About Newegg Inc.
Newegg Inc. is the leading electronics-focused e-retailer in the United States. It owns and operates Newegg.com (www.newegg.com) which was founded in 2001 and regularly earns industry-leading customer service ratings. The award-winning website has more than 25 million registered users and offers customers a comprehensive selection of the latest consumer electronics products, detailed product descriptions and images, as well as how-to information and customer reviews. Using the site's online tech community, customers have the opportunity to interact with other computer, gaming and consumer electronics enthusiasts. Newegg Canada, Inc. celebrates six years in Canada and has quickly become one of the leading online tech retailers with warehouses in Vancouver and Toronto. Newegg Inc. is headquartered in City of Industry, California.