DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Communications Hardware Global Market Report 2017" report to their offering.
Businesses in the communications hardware market manufacture telephone apparatus and broadcasting and wireless communications hardware. It includes wired and wireless communication hardware equipment. Communications hardware is the hardware used for telecommunications.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for communications hardware? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The communications hardware global market report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider telecom market, and compares it with other markets.
- Markets covered: General communication equipment, Satellite and Telecommunications Resellers, Broadcast Communications Equipment, Telecom infrastructure equipment.
- Markets compared: Communications Hardware, Wireless Telecom Services, Wired Telecommunications Carriers.
- Companies mentioned: Apple, Samsung Electronics, CISCO, Huawei, Qualcomm, Ericsson, Nokia, Fujitsu, Lenovo, ZTE Corporation and others.
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
- Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Communications Hardware Indicators Comparison, Smartphone Users Penetration, Mobile Phone Internet Penetration, Internet Penetration, Fixed Broadband Subscriptions.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cdmw66/communications