DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2015 Gallup Study of the U.S. Market for Vitamins and Other Dietary Supplements" report to their offering.
The market for dietary supplements is shifting in directions favored by Millennial supplement users, with clean label supplements, sports nutrition supplements, gummies, vitamin packs and online shopping all posting gains this year. These innovations may explain why supplement use has held steady among 18-34 year olds over the past 3 years, while declining somewhat among older adults. For more insights, the recently released 2015 Gallup Study of the U.S. Market for Vitamins and Other Dietary Supplements is currently available for immediate purchase and delivery.
Topics examined in this comprehensive annual trend study:
- Supplement choices
- Clean labels and whole food supplements
- Brand usage
- Shopping habits
- Social media participation
- Changing attitudes
- New delivery forms
- Knowledge and motivations
- Information sources
- Physician recommendations
- Generational differences
- Market Segmentation Analysis (Phase II) that divides respondents into distinct groups, each with their own unique set of attitudes impacting their receptivity to vitamins and other dietary supplements.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vfms28/2015_gallup_study