DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Low Trauma/Skin Friendly Adhesives Market Outlook: 2014-2021" report to their offering.
The global market for low trauma/skin friendly adhesives will increase at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2016 to 2021 to $160.56 million in 2021, driven by growing application areas, increasing healthcare outsourcing trend, increasing home healthcare demand, and growing wound care, wearable medical devices, and drug delivery devices market.
However, reimbursement challenges and stringent and complex regulatory process hinders the growth of the global low trauma/skin friendly adhesives market to some extent.
The non-silicone adhesives market is expected to witness significant growth in the next few years owing to their low cost and ability to provide better moisture management, patient comfort, and extended wear times. This study analyzes the global low trauma/skin friendly adhesives industry. It presents market size for 2014, 2015, and 2016, with a forecast till 2021 by chemistry/technology (Silicone based, acrylics, and others), application (wound care, medical devices, drug delivery devices, and others), and geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa).
The study also considers environment factors, details industry structure, analyzes market dynamics, evaluates market share of various companies, and profiles 12 industry players, including 3M Company, Scapa Healthcare, Adhesives Research Inc., Vancive Medical Technologies, Tesa Group, Nitto Denko Corporation, and Lohmann Group
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Global Low Trauma/Skin Friendly Adhesives Market
2. Executive Summary
3. Key Market Insights
4. Global Low Trauma/Skin Friendly Adhesives Market, Chemistry/ Technology
5. Global Low Trauma/Skin Friendly Adhesives Market, By Application
6. Global Low Trauma/Skin Friendly Adhesives Market, By Geography
7. Global Low Trauma/Skin Friendly Adhesives Market-Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- 3M Company
- Adhesives Research Inc
- Bluestar Silicones International (Part of Elkem AS)
- Dow Corning Corporation (Part of Dow Chemical Company)
- Fabrico Medical (Part of Genuine Parts Company)
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Lohmann Group
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Scapa Healthcare
- Tesa Group (Part of Beiersdorf Group)
- Vancive Medical Technologies (Part of Avery Dennison Corporation)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g4z7x8/global_low