WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Commonwealth Financial Network®, the nation’s largest privately held independent broker/dealer–RIA, congratulates five affiliated advisors on being named to the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) Top Women Advisors list for 2016.
The five Commonwealth-affiliated advisors (representing four offices) named to this list are:
- Janel Cross, AIF®, Align Financial Services Group, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Stacey Hyde, CPA, CFA®, CFP®, Independent Wealth Management, LLC, Memphis, Tennessee
- Marcy Supovitz, AIF®, CPC, QPA, QKA, ChFC®, CLU®, FLMI, Boulay Donnelly & Supovitz Consulting Group, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Jill Donnelly, QPA, QKA, CPC, ERPA, ChFC®, AIF®, Boulay Donnelly & Supovitz Consulting Group, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Amber Kendrick, CRPS®, C.I.G. Retirement Plan Consulting, Glastonbury, Connecticut
“I extend my sincere congratulations to each of our advisors named to this list,” said Wayne Bloom, CEO of Commonwealth. “The dedication and aptitude in supporting employers and working Americans have earned each of these women this unique distinction, and their drive to do right by their clients ensures their continued success in the retirement plan industry. Commonwealth’s Retirement Consulting Services team remains dedicated to providing these successful advisors with one-on-one support from our in-house experts who provide guidance on every aspect of the retirement plan process.”
The Top Women Advisors list(1) was created by NAPA to recognize the growing number of women who are making significant contributions to the retirement plan industry. Advisors were nominated by NAPA firm partners and their peers and completed an application process. Approximately 500 nominations were received, and more than 1,500 votes were cast in support of these individuals. Honorees were selected by a panel of judges based on their individual experience, contributions, and business composition. List makers were honored in three separate categories: All-Stars, Captains, and Rising Stars.(2)
About Commonwealth Financial Network
Founded in 1979, Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, is the nation’s largest privately held independent broker/dealer–RIA, with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. The firm supports more than 1,650 independent advisors nationwide in serving their clients as registered representatives, investment adviser representatives, and registered investment advisers, as well as through hybrid service models. For more information, please visit www.commonwealth.com.
(1) Not indicative of the investment advisor’s
future performance. Your experience may vary.
(2) As defined by NAPA. All-Stars: top producers who have their own practices; 262 women advisors were considered for the All-Stars level, and 50 (19 percent of candidates) were named to the 2016 Top Women Advisors list. Captains: All-Stars who happen to be principals, owners, or team captains of their organizations; 176 women advisors were considered for Captains level, and 50 (28 percent of candidates) were named to the 2016 Top Women Advisors list. Rising Stars: top producers who have less than five years’ experience with retirement plans as a financial advisor (some have been working with plans longer but not as a financial advisor); 34 women advisors were considered for the Rising Stars level, and 10 (30 percent of candidates) were named to the 2016 Top Women Advisors list.