DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Hybrid-Electric Truck and Bus Market Growth Trajectories in North America and Western Europe" report to their offering.
The European Union's Vision 20-20-20 for emission reduction combined with the proliferation of shale gas in North America is renewing interest in alternate and cleaner powertrain technologies. Although fully electric vehicles are considered the definitive future of automobile power-trains, existing limitations in battery range and cost competitiveness have inhibited their mass adoption in the commercial vehicle industry.
The recent product announcements and launches by traditional truck and bus OEMs such as Daimler AG and Volvo Group alongside start-ups such as Tesla, Nikola, and Proterra is indicative of expected widespread adoption of hybrid-electric technology in North America and Europe.
- Daimler AG
- Volvo Group
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Objective, Methodology, Background, and Scope
3. Definitions and Segmentations
4. Truck & Bus - H&E Product Line-up Outlook
5. Market Overview
6. Technology Road-maps
7. Technology Landscape
8. North America MD-HD Truck Market Analysis
9. North America MD-HD Bus Market Analysis
10. Europe MD-HD Truck Market Analysis
11. Europe MD-HD Bus Market Analysis
12. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2t3gvq/hybridelectric