DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities in the Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market in ASEAN 3" report to their offering.
The market for automotive adhesives and sealants in the three major auto-producing countries in Southeast Asia - Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia - is expected to witness robust growth over the next four or five years due to increased auto production in the region and the shift from using welded joints to adhesives to reduce the weight of the vehicle wherever possible.
Reduction in fuel consumption and associated exhaust gases are factors which are driving auto producers to use high strength and heat-resistant adhesives and sealants in vehicles. The increase in automotive production in Thailand and Indonesia will drive the usage of adhesives and sealants.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which countries in ASEAN will be the largest markets for auto adhesives?
- What are the key drivers and restraints for this market?
- What are the main megatrends affecting this industry?
Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is
additional development needed?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Automotive Outlook Across ASEAN
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- Drivers and Restraints - Total Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market
- Industry Challenges - Total Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market
- Forecasts and Trends - Total Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market
Competitive Environment - Total Automotive Adhesives and Sealants
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/twl4nq/growth