DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Technology Trends in Immersive Computing (TechVision)" report to their offering.
Virtual reality (VR) is an interactive three-dimensional (3D) environment that is computer generated. Immersion into VR is an individual's perception of having a physical presence in the non-physical world or the virtual world. New technologies and applications are evolving in this space to make an effective contribution to proliferating sectors such as entertainment and gaming, manufacturing, amongst others.
The objective of this research is to identify the key applications, understand development trends, and offer a roadmap for ecosystem participants in the immersive computing space. In brief, this research service provides the following:
- A brief snapshot of the capabilities of immersive computing.
- Immersive computing technology value chain.
- The drivers and challenges of immersive computing implementation.
- Overview of the patent landscape and market potential.
- Key initiatives and adoption across regions.
- Needs of immersive computing across industries.
- Analysis of immersive computing technology development trends.
- Innovative participants delivering immersive computing solutions for different industries.
- A sneak preview of the potential scenarios and emerging opportunities for stakeholders.
An integrated technology roadmap - Competencies to be developed to
meet market needs.
Key Topics Covered:
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 TECHNOLOGY SEGMENTS AND DEVELOPMENT TRENDS
4 KEY DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS
5 PATENT AND ADOPTION TRENDS
6 TECHNOLOGY OPPORTUNITIES AND ROAD-MAP
7 ANALYST INSIGHTS
8 KEY CONTACTS
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7rjvk8/technology_trends