DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China B2C E-Commerce Sales Forecasts 2016 to 2020" report to their offering.
A growth rate of 20% or higher for online retail in China is forecast by the various sources. This growth will increase China's share of global E-Commerce and the online share of total retail sales in the country. China's already large online retailers and marketplaces such as Alibaba and JD.com will benefit from this continued growth.
The C2C share of total online retail in China had outperformed B2C in past years, but that situation has changed, as several original sources cited in the report indicate that B2C sales are now above half of all online retail sales. One factor contributing to the rapid growth is the increased use of mobile devices for online shopping.
Key Questions Answered:
- How large is China's online retail market projected to be in 2020 according to different sources?
- What is the prediction for China's share of global E-Commerce sales in 2016 and in 2020?
- How large is the contribution of B2C to overall retail E-Commerce in China?
- What are the forecasts for M-Commerce sales in China?
Who are the top 10 B2C E-Commerce market players in China in 2016?
- Alibaba Group
Key Topics Covered:
1. Management Summary
2. Market Overview and International Comparisons
3. Overview of Sales and Shares Forecasts
4. Sales Forecasts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bp254z/china_b2c