DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Powered Exoskeleton Market Analysis & Trends - Body (Full Body, Upper Body, Lower), End Users (Industrial, Commercial, Military, Medical) - Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing usage of powered exoskeleton in medical treatment, increasing demand from emerging markets, and recent technological advancements.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. A special focus has been made on 23 countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Powered Exoskeleton Market, By Body
5 Powered Exoskeleton Market, By End Users
6 Powered Exoskeleton Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Active Bionics Inc.
- Berkley Robotics
- Ekso Bionics
- Focal Meditech
- Interactive Motion Technologies
- LockHeed Martin
- Parker Hannafin
- Raytheon Sarcos
- ReWalk Robotics
- Rex Bionics
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qjg97d/global_powered