DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Understanding SEA and ANZ Automation and Control Solutions in the Power Generation Industry" report to their offering.
This study provides an understanding of the major automation technologies used in power generation across Southeast Asia (SEA) and Australia and New Zealand (ANZ).
The companies are automation suppliers and the value chain also includes system integrators and distributors. Besides, the study also provides information on end users and identifies the major regions offering opportunities, SWOT analysis across companies, and product-wise analysis.
The product scope includes the following automation technologies: Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Distributed Control System (DCS), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Human Machine Interface (HMI), and Safety Instrumentation Systems (SIS).
Regional-level analysis has been provided for Southeast Asian countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines, and the ANZ region, which includes Australia and New Zealand.
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the purchasing criteria that power plant users look at to choose their vendors?
- What factors will drive the adoption of automation products in the power generation industry?
- What is the total revenue opportunity for automation and control solutions in the power generation market in SEA and ANZ?
- Which geographies and ACS solutions should providers invest in?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total ACS Market for Power Generation
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total ACS Market in Power Generation
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total ACS Market for Power Generation
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
7. PLC Segment Analysis
8. SCADA Segment Analysis
9. DCS Segment Analysis
10. HMI Segment Analysis
11. SIS Segment Analysis
12. Southeast Asia Region Analysis
13. Australia-New Zealand Region Analysis
14. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kql47c/understanding_sea