DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Photonic Sensors & Detectors Market: Global Industry Analysis & Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026" report to their offering.
The global photonic sensors and detectors market is likely to witness a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period (2016 - 2026).
Photonic sensor is a device that senses light and converts to electricity. Photonics acts as a switch between the transmitter and receiver. A photonic detector counts the number of photons of light.
Various government initiatives, increasing adoption of industrial automation solutions in the manufacturing industry, and increased investment in fibre optic communications are major drivers for the growth of the global photonic sensors and detectors market. Continuous investment and development of new technologies in medical devices and a rapid proliferation of the Internet of Things (IoT) is creating ample growth opportunities for major players in the global photonic sensors and detectors market.
Some of the top companies identified across the global photonic sensors and detectors market value chain are Hamamatsu Photonics K.K, OMRON Corporation, ON Semiconductor, SAMSUNG, Sony Corporation, KEYENCE CORPORATION, Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH, Prime Photonics, LC, Banpil Photonics, Inc., and NP Photonics, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Photonic Sensor & Detector Market - Executive Summary
2. Assumptions & Acronyms Used
3. Research Methodology
4. Market Overview
5. Global Photonic Sensors Market Analysis, By Sensor Type
6. Global Photonic Detectors Market Analysis, By Detector Type
7. Global Photonic Sensors & Detectors Market Analysis, By End-use Sector
8. North America LED & OLED Displays and Lighting Products Market Analysis
9. Latin America Photonic Sensor & Detector Market Analysis
10. Western Europe Photonic Sensor & Detector Market Analysis
11. Eastern Europe Photonic Sensor & Detector Market Analysis
12. APEJ Photonic Sensor & Detector Market Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/47m8f9/photonic_sensors