DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Distribution Automation Market" report to their offering.
The market, which is driven by the aging grid infrastructure, regulations, and distributed energy resource growth, is predicted to register a compound annual growth rate of 4.2% between 2015 and 2020.
Distribution automation represents an emerging and critical market for utilities globally. The study provides an analysis of the global distribution automation market, which has been divided into two product segments - hardware, and software and communication. Revenue forecasts up to 2020 and analyses have been provided for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-World regions.
Lack of investment and shortage of skilled workforce are some of the challenges for the original equipment manufacturers in this market.
The major market participants include ABB, Siemens AG, Schneider Electric, and GE Digital Energy.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key factors that will drive the global distribution automation market in the coming years?
- What are the key factors that are likely to challenge the growth of the distribution automation market globally?
- What are the key regions that are contributing to the growth of the market?
- How is the competitive landscape split across the distribution automation providers globally?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Drivers and Restraints - Total Distribution Automation Market
- Forecasts and Trends- Total Distribution Automation Market
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Distribution Automation Market
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- Hardware Segment Breakdown
- Software and Communication Segment Breakdown
- The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jk5pj9/analysis_of_the