DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Oncology Drug Report - Xalkori - Crizotinib - 2011-2015 Analysis; 2016-2021 Expectations" report to their offering.
Xalkori: "Strong start but competition ahead is a comprehensive drug report about the market leader in ALK-positive metastatic NSCLC called Xalkori.
Xalkori is the third-largest drug in Pfizer's portfolio and falls in targeted therapy, under the ty-rosine kinase inhibitor class of drugs. It is indicated for the treatment ALK-positive and ROS1-positive metastatic NSCLC. We expect sales to remain stable but flattish due to increased competition.
The report gives the basic information about the drug, covering all details from brand name, date of approvals, mechanism of action, molecular structure, route of administration, etc. It has an interesting infographic description of the approval timeline and contains an event tracker, which covers all the major events surrounding the drug, news about Xalkori, information on competitor drugs, number of clinical trials (by year and by phase), and so on.
The report gives an analysis of the historical annual sales (from 2011-2015), historical quarterly sales (Q1-2013 to Q3-2016) and sales expectations (from 2016-2021). The analysis broadly indicates that the drug had a strong start but is losing out to competition now.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Basic Information
2. About the drug
3. About ALK-positive NSCLC
4. Approval timeline infographic (2011-2016)
5. Regulatory approval details (US, Europe, Japan and some of the RoW)
6. Historical annual sales analysis
7. Historical quarterly sales analysis (Q1-2013 to Q3-2016)
8. Historical cumulative sales (2011 to Q3-2016)
9. Q3-2016 update
10. Sales expectations (2016E-2021E)
11. Competitors' results of phase III trials in first line ALK-positive NSCLC
12. List of key approved drugs for NSCLC
13. Select pipeline drugs of ALK-positive NSCLC
14. Event tracker
15. Clinical trials of Xalkori (US)
16. News around Xalkori (including 6 press releases)
- Ariad Pharma
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Eli lilly
- Merck & co.
- Pierre Fabre
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vxhmkg/oncology_drug