DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Oncology Drug Report - Revlimid - Lenalidomide - 2005-2015 analysis; 2016-2021 Expectations" report to their offering.
Oncology drug report - Revlimid - lenalidomide - 2005-2015 analysis; 2016-2021 expectations is a comprehensive drug report on the fourth-largest oncology drug by 2015 sales.
Revlimid is the largest drug in Celgene's portfolio and falls in targeted therapy, under the im-munomodulator class of drugs. It is indicated for the treatment of multiple myeloma, myelo-dysplastic syndrome and mantle cell lymphoma and further clinical trials are on for different types of lymphoma, which are estimated to generate strong sales post approvals until the drug's expiry.
The report gives the basic information about the drug, covering all details from brand name, date of approvals, mechanism of action, molecular structure, route of administration, etc. It has an interesting infographic description of the approval timeline and contains an event tracker, which covers all the major events surrounding the drug, news about Revlimid, infor-mation on comptetitor drugs, litigations, number of clinical trials (by year and by phase), and so on.
The report gives an analysis of the historical annual sales (from 2005-2015), historical quarter-ly sales (Q1-2012 to Q3-2016) and sales expectations (from 2016-2021). The analysis broadly indicates that the drug has had strong sales over the past decade and is expected to continue because of the advantage of efficacy and pending approvals. Cumulatively, this drug has seen sales of USD 33 bn since its launch.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Basic Information
2. Approval timeline infographic (2005-2016)
3. Regulatory approval details (US, Europe, Japan and RoW)
4. Historical annual sales analysis
5. Historical quarterly sales analysis (Q1-2012 to Q3-2016)
6. Historical cumulative sales (2005 to Q3-2016)
7. Q3-2016 update
8. Off-label sales: huge part of the sales pie
9. Sales expectations (2016E-2021E)
10. SWOG S0777 (lenalidomide+dexamethasone+bortezomib vs lenalido-mide+dexamethasone study)
11. Details of clinical trials being conducted for Revlimid in NHL
12. List of key approved drugs for multiple myeloma
13. List of key approved drugs for myelodysplatic syndrome
14. List of key approved drugs for mantle cell lymphoma
15. Event tracker
16. Clinical trials of Revlimid (US)
17. DMF filings
18. Generics and Para IV
19. News around Revlimid (including 21 press releases)
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- Natco Pharmaceuticals
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4sgkfk/oncology_drug