LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio’s chemicals and materials research analysts have recently published numerous reports focusing on the booming specialty chemicals market. Technavio’s continuously growing specialty chemicals report library now features updated content on solvents, specialty chemicals, and acrylic acid and its derivatives. All three of these reports can be purchased at a minimum 60% discount by becoming a Technavio Insights member.
Key Highlights from Technavio
- The construction industry has witnessed a sudden growth in emerging economies. Increasing utilization of solvents in the construction of residential buildings and complexes will lead to steady growth during the forecast period.
- The APAC region will be the largest market for solvents owing to the growth of the pharmaceutical and paint & coatings industry in this region
- The paints and coatings segment is the largest segment in the solvent market, which is slated to witness a surge in growth owing to increased consumption in various end-use industries such as automotive, architecture, and pharmaceuticals.
Report available at a 20% discount until December 9th: Request a sample report
- The specialty chemicals market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5% by 2020. The Middle East and Africa is also expected to display strong growth, owing to the growing manufacturing sector in this region.
- Germany was the largest specialty chemical producer in Europe, followed by France, the Netherlands, and Italy. The specialty chemicals segment accounted for more than 30% of the total chemicals sales in the EU.
- With limited arable land and the mounting demand for food grains, governments are relying on specialty chemicals to minimize wastage and improve agricultural yield.
- The global acrylic acid and its derivatives market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% by 2020, driven by the growing demand from various end-use industries, such as automobiles, furniture, and construction.
- The growing industrial and commercial base in India and China is expected to foster the market for acrylic acid and its derivatives in APAC.
- The latest development in this market is the use of acrylic coatings in industrial insulation applications, as they offer a thin-film thermal insulation coating that requires low maintenance.
Access Technavio’s Full Report Library
Become a Technavio Insights member and access all three of these reports for a fraction of their original cost. As a Technavio Insights member, you will have immediate access to new reports as they’re published in addition to all 6,000+ existing reports covering segments like olefins, glass and ceramics, and industrial gases. This subscription nets you thousands in savings, while staying connected to Technavio’s constant transforming research library, helping you make informed business decisions more efficiently.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Flavors and Fragrances Market 2016-2020
- Global Construction Chemicals Market 2016-2020
- Global Flame Retardants Chemicals Market 2016-2020
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. The company develops over 2000 pieces of research every year, covering more than 500 technologies across 80 countries. Technavio has about 300 analysts globally who specialize in customized consulting and business research assignments across the latest leading edge technologies.
Technavio analysts employ primary as well as secondary research techniques to ascertain the size and vendor landscape in a range of markets. Analysts obtain information using a combination of bottom-up and top-down approaches, besides using in-house market modeling tools and proprietary databases. They corroborate this data with the data obtained from various market participants and stakeholders across the value chain, including vendors, service providers, distributors, re-sellers, and end-users.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.