DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Smart Homes & Buildings Market (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
The rising cost of energy and greenhouse gas emission has driven the need for smart, automated and energy efficient homes and buildings. The global smart home and buildings market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 29.7% during the forecast period. The market is expected to offer tremendous opportunities for growth to companies that deal with energy efficient products and solutions.
The demand for energy is growing in an unprecedented speed, and the resources are depleting much faster than anticipated, creating imbalance between demand and supply. The imbalance has increased the cost of energy by at least 30% according to the Department of Energy and Climate in UK. The electricity prices has increased by 40% between 2007 and 2012 and the electricity prices are expected to rise further in the future. The operations and maintenance cost of coal based power companies is anticipated to increase by 17% and that of nuclear plants to increase by 30%.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Control4 Corporation
- Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc
- United Technologies Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Siemens AG
Robert Bosch GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Smart Home & Buildings Market - By Component
4. Global Smart Home & Buildings Market - By Connectivity
5. Global Smart Home & Buildings Market - By End Users
6. Global Smart Home & Buildings Market - By Products
7. Global Smart Home & Buildings Market - By Geography
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pdnw7g/global_smart