DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2017 Employment Law Update - 36th Annual Advanced Conference" conference to their offering.
Attendees tell us this is the best HR program in the country. Why? The updates include 2-days of up-to-the-minute information on all recent, significant employment law developments.
Most importantly, the Conferences feature our all star faculty (Raymond Deeny, Esq. and John F. Wymer III, both of Sherman & Howard), presenters who make learning interesting and fun. Combine their skills with important topics, special materials and great locations and you have the must attend annual update for more than 36 years! There simply isn't a better HR program.
Advanced Conference Topics Will Include:
- A New President and a New (Sort Of) Congress: What Will It Mean for the American Workforce in 2017 and Beyond? EEOC, NLRB, OSHA, Department of Labor, Judicial Appointments, Executive Orders, Affirmative Action, New Legislation and more.
- Is There No End in Sight? The Government's War Against Contractors and Exempt Status Rages On.
- Social Media: A Curse, a Blessing, or Both, for Employers?
- The NLRB: What Will They Do Next? An old show business saying is, You ain't seen nothin' yet! We will cover the Board's Nutty 2016 Decisions and What's in Store for 2017.
- What Is The Biggest Mistake Employers Make? It's Not What You Think.
- Latest Developments under FMLA, ADA/Reasonable Accommodation, Retaliation, Age Discrimination, Harassment.
- This content will be updated to reflect any important developments in the field
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jgzv6n/2017_employment