DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cockpit and Cabin Strategies of Automakers 2016-2025" report to their offering.
This study analyses the current trends in passenger vehicle cockpit and cabin and how they are likely to evolve in the future. The various areas discussed include instrument clusters, center stack, center console, heads up display, augmented reality, seats, steering, and so on. The study also examines the role played by future cars in promoting health and wellness and the activities of various OEMs in this area. Finally, the study paints a picture of what could be the potential standard components for different segments of cars by body type.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- How have the cockpit and cabin been evolving over the years?
- What are the technologies influencing the various components of the cockpit and the cabin?
- Which current technologies/components are likely to become obsolete by 2025 and which are the ones emerging?
- How are the cockpit and cabin of the future going to promote health, wellness, and wellbeing?
What will be the standard features in the cockpit and cabin across
different vehicle segments by 2025?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Methodology, and Background
3. Passenger Vehicle Cockpit and Cabin - Overview
4. Module Analysis - Driver Instrument Cluster
5. Module Analysis - Passenger Instrument Cluster
6. Module Analysis - Center Stack
7. Module Analysis - Windscreen
8. Module Analysis - Steering and Inner Rear View Mirror
9. Module Analysis - Car Cabin
10. Special Focus - Importance of Health, Wellness, and Wellbeing (HWW) in Cockpit and Cabin of the Future
11. Vision 2025 - Passenger Vehicle Cockpit and Cabin
12. Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g98h8m/cockpit_and_cabin