DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Busbar Market Analysis & Trends - Power Rating (Medium Power, High Power, Low Power), End-User (Industrial, Residential, Utilities) - Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Busbar Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 6.8% from 2015 to 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing consumption of electricity and increasing demand for Renewable Energy Sources.
Based on Power Rating the market is categorized into Medium Power, High Power and Low Power. Depending on the End-User the market is segmented by Industrial, Residential, Utilities and Other End Users.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Busbar across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players.
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- ABB Ltd.
- Chint Electrics Co. Ltd.
- Eaton Corporation Plc.
- Legrand S.A.
- Mersen S.A.
- Power Products LLC.
- Rittal GMBH & Co. KG
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Busbar Market, By End-User
5 Busbar Market, By Power Rating
6 Busbar Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2j57tw/global_busbar