DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cancer Vaccines: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global market for cancer vaccines was valued at nearly $4.2 billion and $4.0 billion in 2014 and 2015, respectively. This market is expected to decline from nearly $3.5 billion in 2016 to $3.4 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.4% for 2016-2021.
The report covers the total market of cancer vaccines, which includes two main areas of applications, prophylactic vaccines and therapeutic vaccines. Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines and hepatitis B vaccines that indirectly act against cancer are also included in the report.
The report also covers the global market of cancer vaccines by application in various cancer types such as prostate, liver, cervical and others such as lung and urinary bladder. It is discussed from both a commercial perspective and that of a research and development (R&D) perspective.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for cancer vaccines.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014 and 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Coverage of the cancer vaccines arena including diverse therapeutic platform technologies, immune-stimulating agents and approved vaccines for cancer.
- Examination of the governmental and regulatory environment and how its effecting the market.
- Information on new developments including products in Phase I-IV clinical trials, as well as new technologies.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth and restriction factors, acquisitions and collaborations, and a look at the cancer vaccine market's current achievements and future challenges.
- Relevant patent analysis, presented by year and by vaccine type.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Aduro Biotech Inc.
- Advantagene Inc.
- Advaxis Inc.
- Alphavax Inc.
- Altor Bioscience Corp.
- Antigen Express Inc.
- Bavarian Nordic A/S
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- Biovest International Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
4: Regulatory Aspects
5: New Developments
6: Market Analysis
7: Industry Structure
8: Market By Application
9: Patent Analysis
10: Current Situation
11: Company Profile
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q5djzw/cancer_vaccines