Numerous applications of Soda Ash cover both domestic and commercial usage such as water softener in laundering, dyeing fixing agent, stain remover, foaming agent in toothpaste, wetting agent in brick industry, food additive, cleaning silver metal, pH buffers, etc. Robust growth in the country's glass and soap & detergent industries is one of the prime factor surging the demand for soda ash in the country. Globally, more than 50% of the soda ash produced is used for producing glasses, though this percentage share is around 29% in India.
According to India Soda Ash Market Study, 2011-2025, report studies the market size and share of various segments and sub-segments of soda ash market in India during 2011-2025.
The market dynamics section of the report elaborates the factors that are driving the market as well as the challenges inhibiting growth. The research study also includes insights of the key market trends, a detailed analysis of the changing competitive landscape, and revenue forecasts for each segment and sub-segment. In addition, report also provides customers analysis including current suppliers, procurement prices & quantity being purchased annually.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What would be the segmental and regional growth trends in India soda ash market in the coming years?
- Which sector is the largest consumer of soda ash in India?
- What strategies should market competitors employ to gain share in mature segments of the India soda ash market?
- What are the competitor profiles in this market and how do they compete for market share?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. India Soda Ash Production Outlook
5. India Soda Ash Market Outlook
6. India Soda Ash Market Attractiveness Index
7. Pricing Analysis
8. Import-Export Dynamics
9. Competitive Analysis
10. Customer Analysis (30 Companies)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9rn4hc/india_soda_ash