The Wired Occupancy market is estimated at $1.78 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 20.35% over the period 2014-2020. Further, the market scenario is highly competitive with the advancement of technology.
Occupancy sensors can be defined as a system that turns off and on the light automatically depending upon the vacancy. It helps in making the life convenient and easier and also saves energy. Energy saving has been a crucial for growth in any economy, as a result government is also coming with several policies to save energy. Combining with other technologies and efficient lighting, it can help to save up to 30% of energy.
This has led to huge R&D investments in this field, which results the market to gain traction. Though, the market is expected to face some hindrances due to complex installation process and lack of interoperability of wired occupancy sensors, it is expected to grow steadily during the forecast period.
- Schneider Electric
- Cooper Industries
- Hubbell Automation
- Texas Instruments
- Johnson Controls
- Lutron Electronics
- Pammvi Group
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Global Wired Motion Sensors Market Breakdown by Technology Market Share, Forecast
5. Global Wired Motion Sensors Market Breakdown by End-Users
6. Global Wired Motion Sensors Market Breakdown by Applications Market Share, Forecast
7. Wired Motion Sensors Market by Geography
8. Vendor Market Share by Wired Occupancy Sensors Market
9. Company Profiles of Wired Occupancy Sensors Market
10. Market Landscape
11. Investment Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q6r2cj/global_wired