DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of Exoskeleton Technology Implementation in Future Factories" report to their offering.
Most factory environments are characterized by increased worker absenteeism arising from post-related injuries resulting in Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD). This in turn impacts the factory floor, in terms of increased costs arising from unsuitable factory environment, poor productivity and low-quality finished goods.
The exoskeleton technology has evolved over the years from an external cover to potential industrial applications given that it has the ability to empower individuals, improve ergonomics and provide safety to factory workers.
This research will provide insight into the major industries where exoskeleton could be integrated within assembly line processes and further establishes the potential costs, benefits, net present value and ROIs associated with implementing the technology.
- How are exoskeletons largely classified?
- What are the major industries that have the potential to incorporate exoskeleton technology in the next 5 years?
- What are the undemanding costs, benefits and ROIs of implementing exoskeleton technology within an assembly line setting?
- Who are the major OEMs testing exoskeleton use currently? How are they benchmarked on the basis of interest levels, technology partners and factory impact?
- What is the future of robotics in industrial applications? What is the impact of HRC in future factories?
What role will exoskeletons play in future smart factories?
- Active Bionics
- Bioservo Technologies
- Exso Bionics
- Ford Motor Co.
- Rex Bionics
- Robo Mate Consortium
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Executive Summary-Key Findings
2. Research Scope, Aims & Objectives of the Study
3. Introduction & Scope
4. Exoskeleton Applications in Major Industries
5. Exoskeleton Technology Implications to Factory Line-The Case of the Automotive Industry
6. Cost-Benefit Analysis of Integrating Exoskeleton Technology-Automotive Factory Use Case
7. Identifying Opportunities for Exoskeletons
8. What is the Future? The Case for Exoskeleton Use in Smart Factories
9. Profiles of Exoskeleton Disrupters
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bl8tff/analysis_of