DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
United States has one of the largest automotive tire market, and also the second largest automobile market across the globe. A slow increase in the market was witnessed during 2012, which was neglected due to increment in the sales of automobiles during 2013-2015. Increasing automobile sales paired with increasing vehicle fleet are expected to drive the country's tire industry through 2021. Moreover, growth in the country's tire industry is backed by increasing sales volume of different vehicle segments, which is resulting in expansion of replacement automotive fleet in the US.
The country's automobile sales, comprising passenger cars and commercial vehicles, grew from around 13 million in 2011 to about 17.47 million units in 2015. Additionally, gross national income of the country increased from US$50,450 in 2011 to US$54,960 in 2015, as per the data released by World Bank. The above drafted factors were identified to be few of the prominent reasons for the robust sales of vehicles in the country during 2011-2015, which consequently boosted demand for tires in the country over the last five years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. United States Tire Production Overview
5. United States Tire Market Outlook
6. United States Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
7. United States Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
8. United States Medium & Heavy Commercial (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
9. United States Off-the Road (OTR) Tire Market Outlook
10. United States Two-Wheeler (2W) Tire Market Outlook
11. United States Tire Retreading Market Outlook
12. Import-Export Analysis
13. Sales Channel Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
17. United States Economic Profile
18. Competitive Landscape
19. Strategic Recommendations
- Bridgestone Americas Inc.
- Continental Tire The Americas LLC
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Hankook Tire America Corp.
- Michelin North America Inc.
- Pirelli Tire North America LLC
- Sumitomo Tire North America Inc.
- Toyo Tire USA Corp.
- Yokohama Tire Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kncf4l/united_states