STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Opus Group (STO:OPUS)
New product technology acquired and a new service launched in the U.S. market
January – September 2016
• Net sales amounted to SEK 1,266.9 million (1,238.7), a revenue growth of 2.3 percent before adjustments for acquired and divested businesses. Adjusted for the acquisition of Drew Tech and the divestment of Opus Equipment the revenue growth amounted to 7.4 percent.
• Operating profit before depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 264.2 million (216.3), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 20.8 percent (17.4), and an EBITDA growth of 22.2 percent.
• Net financial income/expense includes net foreign exchange gain of SEK 19.8 million (29.7).
• Profit for the period amounted to SEK 63.9 million (63.5).
• Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 0.22 (0.22).
• Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 165.0 million (156.6).
July – September 2016
• Net sales amounted to SEK 419.4 million (385.8), a revenue growth of 8.7 percent.
• Operating profit before depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 86.7 million (71.2), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 20.6 percent (18.4) and an EBITDA growth of 21.8 percent.
• Net financial income/expense includes net foreign exchange gain of SEK 9.9 million (13.4).
• Profit for the period amounted to SEK 11.3 million (23.3).
• Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 0.04 (0.08).
• Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 61.2 million (60.6).
Notable events during the third quarter
• Opus Inspection acquired a majority of the FASTLIGN® technology.
Opus Group is a leading innovative technology focused growth company in the vehicle inspection market. The company has a strong focus on customer service and innovative technology within IT, emission testing and vehicle communication. The Group had SEK 1,650 million in revenues in 2015 with strong operating cash flow and good operating profitability. With over 1,500 employees, Opus Group is headquartered in Mölndal in the Gothenburg region of Sweden and has 25 regional offices, 20 in the United States and the others in Stockholm, Peru, Chile, Mexico and Pakistan. Opus Group has production facilities in the U.S. in Hartford and Ann Arbor. The Opus Group share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com