DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Forestry Machinery Market in Brazil: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of forestry machinery market in Brazil.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Brazil
- Forestry Machinery market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. BRAZIL: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. FORESTRY MACHINERY MARKET IN BRAZIL
2.1. Overview of forestry machinery market
2.2. Producers of forestry machinery in Brazil, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of chippers, wood chippers, drum chippers
2.2.2. Producers of wood shredders
2.2.3. Producers of pellets press, wood pelleting mills and sawdust pellet mills
3. BRAZIL'S FOREIGN TRADE IN FORESTRY MACHINERY
3.1. Export and import of chippers, wood chippers, drum chippers: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of splitters, wood splitters, hydraulic log splitters: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of wood shredders: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of pellets presses, wood pelleting mills and sawdust pellet mills: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN BRAZIL
5. CONSUMERS OF FORESTRY MACHINERY IN BRAZILIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Forestry Machinery in Brazil
5.2. Forestry Machinery consumers in Brazil
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v6f79c/forestry