CHANTILLY, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Engility Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EGL) will showcase its training, modeling and simulation innovation and expertise at booth No. 1020 at the 2016 Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference in Orlando, Florida, Nov. 28-Dec. 2.
“Engility approaches training with an engineering mindset to deliver dynamically interactive training environments that are aligned with national defense priorities and mission-readiness needs,” said John P. Hynes, President and COO of Engility. “We integrate the best technologies, tools and practices to accelerate learning, reduce training costs and improve mission effectiveness.”
From planning to evaluation, Engility supports the full life-cycle of training solutions with expertise in modeling and simulation, systems engineering and application of cross-domain technology. Engility will have its subject matter experts on-site at I/ITSEC to showcase the company’s capabilities in:
- Immersive Training — Employed to modernize Marine Corps training, virtual 3-D immersive environments used in media-rich classrooms and can accommodate multiple distance learning settings.
- Cyber Defense Training — Extensive experience in conducting cyber testing on vital Air Force systems and delivering mission qualification training to the nation’s most elite defensive cyberspace operations force.
- SERE (Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape) Training — As one of seven Department of Defense SERE Level C schools, Engility teaches adaptive leadership skills to prepare more than 7,000 Army small-unit leaders to survive in isolation and make independent tactical decisions in complex operational environments.
- Mobile Training Technology — Mobile apps created to help the Army transition from traditional learning to mobile training, to support today's tech-savvy soldiers.
- Virtual Bridge and Tunnel Inspector Training — A blended learning solution that leverages modeling and simulation to make inspector training more time and cost-efficient.
With a 30-year history of serving military and government customers, Engility offers practical application of the latest modeling and simulation, live-virtual-constructive-gaming and mobile learning technologies. Combining domain experience with emerging technologies, Engility’s highly qualified instructors deliver adaptive learning strategies that improve communication, interoperability and situational awareness.
For more information on Engility at I/ITSEC 2016, please visit www.engilitycorp.com/IITSEC2016.
Engility (NYSE: EGL) is engineered to make a difference. Built on five decades of heritage, Engility is a leading provider of integrated solutions and services for the U.S. government, supporting customers throughout defense, intelligence, space, federal civilian and international communities. Engility delivers world-class performance, efficiency and best value in a broad range of services from global security to information security, and from international development to research and development. Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, and with offices around the world, Engility draws upon its intimate understanding of customer needs, deep domain expertise, and skilled team to develop and deliver on-target solutions for critical missions. To learn more about Engility, please visit www.engilitycorp.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.