MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) today revealed its 10 Days of Deals promotion, featuring significant daily discounts on some of Target’s most popular products, including toys, electronics, beauty and more. Guests can shop the deals beginning Saturday, Nov. 19, through Monday, Nov. 28, in stores and on Target.com.
“The debut of 10 Days of Deals last year was wildly successful, offering guests significant savings and helping drive Target’s strongest results of the season,” said Mark Tritton, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, Target. “This year, we’re bringing back some of our guests’ favorite offers, as well as introducing even more compelling deals, to help them save on the gifts and essentials that matter most during this time of year.”
The savings kick off on Saturday, Nov. 19. Guests can view the deals, along with any exclusions, beginning today by visiting Target.com/BlackFriday. Deals include:
- Saturday, Nov. 19: 30 percent off toys. This season, Target is introducing nearly 1,800 new or exclusives – an increase of more than 15 percent compared to last holiday season – including popular toys such as Star Wars, Trolls and Our Generation dolls.
- Sunday, Nov. 20: 10 percent off electronics and entertainment. Guests will find popular products like iPads and iPods, and, new for this year’s promotion, iPhones and Beats.
- Monday, Nov. 21: 20 percent off kitchen purchases, including Calphalon, Cuisinart, Keurig, KitchenAid, Ninja, OXO and Threshold.
- Tuesday, Nov. 22: 25 percent off beauty. Target’s assortment of more than 15,000 products offers guests the perfect opportunity to stock up and save on brands such as Boots, Burt’s Bees, Chi, Dove, e.l.f., Harry Josh and NYX.
- Wednesday, Nov. 23: Buy one, get one free frozen pizza. Target is bringing back its best pizza deal of the year, offering guests a break from the kitchen leading up to the meal prep on Thanksgiving.
- Thursday, Nov. 24: Doorbuster deals, featuring Target’s lowest prices ever on some of the hottest gifts and must-have products such as a 50" Hisense 4K UHD TV, $249.99 (special purchase), Fitbit Charge HR, $89.95 (Reg. $129.95) and Powerbeats 2 Wireless Earphones, $89.99 (Reg. $199.99).
- Friday, Nov. 25: 30 percent off apparel, accessories and shoes for the family. With the changing of seasons comes a chance to update your look, from head to toe. Target has nearly 3,000 new items for the entire family from popular brands including Cat & Jack and Who What Wear. (Sale in apparel and accessories valid Thursday, Nov. 24 through Saturday, Nov. 26.)
- Saturday, Nov. 26: Save $50 when you spend $100 in the Wondershop. New this year, Target has created Wondershop, a destination in stores and online featuring more than 2,000 new festive products for the season.
- Sunday, Nov. 27 and Monday, Nov. 28: A surprise deal! Next week, Target will be announcing an unprecedented savings opportunity in stores and on Target.com.
As previously announced, Target is extending free shipping by a full week this holiday season, waiving the fee for all digital orders from Oct. 25 through Jan. 1, 2017. Guests who shop with a Target REDcard also receive 5 percent savings on nearly all items purchased in stores and online, adding to the significant discounts Target is offering this season.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,802 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, which today equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit Target.com/abullseyeview or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.