MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Origami Logic today announced the general availability of the Fall 2016 release of its Marketing Signal Measurement Platform. Thousands of marketers and the world’s largest advertisers depend on Origami to be more agile and meet increasingly rigorous campaign measurement and transparency demands. The latest enhancements to the platform and the foundational Marketing Graph provide category-leading capabilities to collect, refine and normalize marketing performance data across channels, brands and regions, allowing marketers to support thousands of data sources and to make campaign decisions in real-time.
“Modern marketers face an unprecedented volume and velocity of campaign engagement data. The most sophisticated brand marketers around the globe depend on our platform for up-to-the-minute campaign performance insights across all of their marketing activation channels,” said Opher Kahane, CEO and co-founder of Origami Logic. “The Marketing Graph is a unique capability to help marketers bring clarity and understanding to billions of real-time performance metrics every day so they can make timely decisions that drive business value.”
The Fall 2016 release of the Marketing Signal Measurement Platform includes:
- Important advances to the platform’s underlying Marketing Graph, which defines the dynamic and multidimensional relationships native to marketing data. The Marketing Graph supports elements from any data source (social, display, search, mobile, web, CRM, email, offline, etc.), and now also includes support for proprietary, user-defined data sources such as transaction databases. In addition, the Marketing Graph now supports user-enhanced attributes of data sources, such as the addition of sentiment analysis for social listening.
- An open architecture with limitless extensibility to help marketers meet the unique measurement needs of their business. Marketers can now easily import data using the new OpenConnect utility for non-API sources like .csv files. In addition, data collected, harmonized and calculated by the platform can now be quickly exported to a data lake for different functional areas within the organization via the OpenExport utility.
- Additional Unified Data Engine features to ensure data accuracy, consistency and completeness. The Unified Data Engine collects, refines, validates and cleans data and then organizes, segments and tags data in the most meaningful way for a marketer’s organization. The latest release of the platform now supports Origami Metrics. These are calculated metrics that use multiple data points from a single service. Examples of Origami Metrics include Facebook Post Spend, Twitter Tweet Paid Metrics and AdWords Eligible Impressions. In addition, a host of new and enhanced API-based data collectors are supported. All Origami connectors are authorized using OAuth tokens.
- Significant performance enhancements to speed marketing signal processing, improve user responsiveness and monitor data quality. In a live deployment at one of the world’s largest CPG companies, the Origami platform processes over seventy million marketing signals from over seven thousand different data sources across a variety of channels every day, with data being accessed by thousands of users through customized dashboards. In addition, the latest release of the Origami platform now automatically detects anomalies found in incoming data -- usually a result of service providers restating metrics -- and warns users of possible discrepancies.
- The launch of InsightStudio, an intuitive, visual interface that allows marketers to monitor and analyze the performance of their marketing campaigns. Marketers can now define custom metrics, create stunning dashboards from a collection of templates, filter dashboards based on each user’s needs, and easily search all marketing activities and see their quantitative results alongside their creatives.
- Extensive administration capabilities to help global advertisers control user access, check change history and standardize metrics. Marketers can now define groups of users with specific access rights, access log reports with a complete change history for any metric, and generate detailed reports of all metrics used by the organization.
For more details on the latest version of the Marketing Signal Measurement Platform, please visit our related blog post.
About Origami Logic
Origami Logic is a marketing analytics company that helps teams master marketing performance by letting them see what’s working and what’s not – in a way that makes sense to them – so they can optimize their efforts. Thousands of marketers and global brands, including P&G, HP, Intel, JCPenney and Omni Hotels, trust Origami Logic to help them unify and refine their vast array of marketing data, across every channel and platform, so they can search and organize it in real time to get a better understanding of their marketing efforts and improve their overall impact. Origami Logic is funded by top-tier investors Accel Partners, DAG Ventures, Icon Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and Next World Capital. Please visit www.origamilogic.com and follow us on Twitter @OrigamiLogic.