GLENDALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This holiday season Nestlé is debuting special edition varieties of your favorite candies to make this season the sweetest yet. With festive new BUTTERFINGER® Peanut Butter Cup Minis, holiday-themed SweeTARTS® Soft & Chewy Ropes and Nestlé Nutcrackers featuring BUNCHA CRUNCH, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Chocolate & Mint MORSELS and SNO-CAPS, sleigh bells will be ringing with joy. From stocking stuffers to festive decorating, these holiday treats are sure to spread cheer all the way to the North Pole.
“We know that the holidays are a special time of celebration for all, and we want to help make the season memorable,” said Deep Silver, Seasonal Marketing Manager, Nestlé USA Confections & Global Foods. “Our sweet seasonal offerings make planning for the holidays easy so our customers can focus on what matters most: more time with friends and family to make the season brighter.”
A timeless tradition, stocking stuffers are a deliciously thoughtful way to brighten anyone’s holiday. NERDS® Ropes, NESTLÉ® CRUNCH® medallions and SweeTARTS® candy-filled canes are the perfect stocking-worthy delights with which to celebrate this beloved holiday tradition.
NEW items for Holiday 2016 include:
- BUTTERFINGER® Peanut Butter Cups Minis – Stockings will be filled with love and joy when stuffed with these foil-wrapped BUTTERFINGER Peanut Butter Cups Minis. Minis are the perfect, poppable treat for candy dishes at work and at home, and are made with no artificial flavors or colors. (MSRP: $3.99/10.5 oz)
- SWEETARTS® Soft & Chewy Ropes – With more flavor than you’ll know what to do with, the sweet and tangy SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Cherry Punch Ropes are the gifts that keep on giving, now available in festive winter packaging! With no artificial flavors or colors, these are perfect in a stocking or on the go. (MSRP: $1.49/3.5 oz.)
- NESTLÉ Nutcrackers featuring BUNCHA CRUNCH®, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate & Mint Morsels and SNO-CAPS® – Share the joy this holiday season! These delightful Nutcracker-shaped packages full of bite-sized chocolate treats like BUNCHA CRUNCH, NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Chocolate & Mint Morsels and SNO-CAPS are the perfect gift, sure to make every sugar plum fairy dance with glee! (MSRP: $2/3.5 oz.)
For more festive inspiration and to see what else BUTTERFINGER & SWEETARTS are up to this holiday season, be sure to follow:
- @BUTTERFINGER on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter
- @SweeTARTSCandy on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
BUTTERFINGER is a one-of-a-kind candy bar with the crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery taste people love. No other candy bar comes close to the intense flavor and texture of a BUTTERFINGER. Keep up with the latest news about BUTTERFINGER at Facebook.com/Butterfinger or follow its sweet tweets at Twitter.com/Butterfinger. In 2013, BUTTERFINGER marked its “90ish” anniversary, as the candy bar originally invented by Chicago’s Curtiss Candy Company was believed to have been promoted as early as 1923 (before it ultimately was sold to Nestlé in 1990).
About Nestlé USA
Named one of “The World’s Most Admired Food Companies” in Fortune magazine for nineteen consecutive years, Nestlé provides quality brands that bring flavor to life every day. From nutritious meals with LEAN CUISINE® to baking traditions with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®, Nestlé USA makes delicious, convenient, and nutritious food and beverages that make good living possible. That’s what “Nestlé. Good Food, Good Life” is all about. Nestlé USA, with 2015 sales of $9.7 billion, is part of Nestlé S.A. in Vevey, Switzerland — the world’s largest food company with a commitment to Nutrition, Health & Wellness — with 2015 sales of $92 billion. For product news and information, visit Nestleusa.com or Facebook.com/NestleUSA.