DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Data Center Colocation Market (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
North America Data Center Colocation Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.0% CAGR during 2016 - 2022. The U.S. market dominated the North America Data Center Colocation Market in 2015 and would continue till 2022 thereby achieving a market value of $18,027.8 Million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period.
Colocation providers offer expertise to companies, so that companies can focus on their core business, and not worry about managing day-to-day operations of the data centers. Additionally, for companies, it is an opportunity to expand their data center capacity as per requirement in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
The report highlights the adoption of Data Center Colocation Market in North America. Based on the type, the Data Center Colocation market is segmented into Retail and Wholesale Data Center Colocation Market. Based on the End User, the market is segmented across Large Enterprises and Small & Medium Businesses. Further, the application of the Data Center Colocation technology is studied across BFSI, Government and Public Sector, Telecom & IT, Healthcare & Lifesciences, Energy and other verticals. The countries included in the report are U.S, Canada, Mexico and Rest of North America.
- Equinix, Inc.
- Interxion Holding NV
- SunGard Availability Services
- CenturyLINK Technology Solutions
- Verizon Communication, Inc.
- KDDI Telehouse Corporation
- NTT DATA Corporation
- AT&T Corporation
DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. North America Data Center Colocation Market Overview
4. North America Data Center Colocation Market - By Type
5. North America Data Center Colocation Market - By End User
6. North America Data Center Colocation Market - By Vertical
7. North America Data Center Colocation Market - By Country
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2dhghv/north_america