DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Stem Cell Therapy Market Analysis & Trends - Application, Treatment type - Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Stem Cell Therapy Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 36.4% over the next decade to reach approximately $1.55 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include emerging applications of stem cell therapy, Generation of Induced Pluripotent Stem (iPS) Cells as alternative to ESCS and lack of effective therapies to cure diseases.
Based on treatment type the market is categorized into autologous and allogeneic. Autologous stem cell therapy segment is further segmented into GIT diseases, CNS diseases, wounds and injuries, musculoskeletal disorders, CVS diseases and other diseases. Allogeneic stem cell therapy is further segregated into GIT diseases, CNS diseases, wounds and injuries, musculoskeletal diseases, CVS diseases, immune system diseases, eye diseases, metabolic diseases and other diseases.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Aastrom Biosciences Inc.
- Advanced Cell Technologies Inc.
- Athersys Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- Cellular Dynamics International Inc.
- Cytori Therapeutics Inc.
- Fibrocell Science Inc.
- Gamida Cell Ltd.
- International Stem Cell Corporation
- Mesoblast Ltd.
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
- ReNeuron Group plc
- Regeneus Ltd
- Roslin Cells limited
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Stem Cell Therapy Market, By Treatment type
5 Stem Cell Therapy Market, By End User
6 Stem Cell Therapy Market, By Application
7 Stem Cell Therapy Market, By Geography
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqhdmm/stem_cell_therapy