DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Implantable Biomaterials Market Analysis & Trends - Material, Application - Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Implantable Biomaterials Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.5% over the next decade to reach approximately $165.31 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing geriatric population, growing incidences of diseases & graft transplant surgeries and medical implants and technological advancements.
Based on Material the market is categorized into immunomodulatory biomaterials, natural, polymers, hydrogels and ceramics. Natural segment is further segmented into alginate, cellulose, chitin, collagen & gelatin, fibrin, hyaluronic acid and silk. Polymers are further segregated into nylon, Polyanhydrides, polycarbonates and polyamides, polyester, Polyetheretherketone (PEEK), Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polyvinyl chloride and silicone rubber.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation
- BASF SE
- Bayer AG
- CAM Bioceramics BV
- Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Ceradyne, Inc.
- Collagen Matrix, Inc.
- Corbion N.V.
- Covalon Technologies Ltd.
- E. I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY
- Evonik Industries AG
- Orthofix Holdings, Inc.
- Royal DSM
- Stryker Corporation
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Implantable Biomaterials Market, By Material
5 Implantable Biomaterials Market, By Application
6 Implantable Biomaterials Market, By Geography
7 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qp4xpf/implantable