DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Optogenetics Market Analysis & Trends - Sensor, Actuator - Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Optogenetics Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 17.6% over the next decade to reach approximately $76.24 million by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing count of labs using optogentic techniques for neurosciences, quick growth ultrafast laser tools technology, recent technological developments of Optogenetics and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Based on actuator the market is categorized into halorhodopsin (NpHR), channelrhodopsin (ChR) and archaerhodopsin (Arch). Based on light equipment market is segregated into light emitting diode (LED) and Laser. Based on targeting technique the market is categorized into viral vectors, cre-dependant expression system and transgenic animals.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Bruker Corporation
- Cobalt International Energy, Inc.
- Coherent, Inc
- Jackson Laboratory
- Laserglow Technologies
- REGENXBIO Inc.
- Shanghai Laser & Optics Century Co., Ltd. (SLOC)
- Thomas RECORDING GmbH
- Thorlabs, Inc.
- UNC Vector Core
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Optogenetics Market, By Actuator
5 Optogenetics Market, By Light Equipment
6 Optogenetics Market, By Targeting Technique
7 Optogenetics Market, By Sensor
8 Optogenetics Market, By Application
9 Optogenetics Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
11 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wzvrxt/optogenetics